Thursday, October 28, 2021

Marcus And Lemale -Balls Deep


Studio: Just For Fans

I had already watched @lemalexx in action in some video and I knew it was one of these guys who pound your ass balls deep so that you moan like a wildbeast and I wanted him!
When I went to see him, I was already horny as fuck: his athletic body and that evil look had my hormone fully revolutionized! We began to kiss and undress slowly, until I pulled his tremendous cock out of his brief. It was not huge but with my hand could barely grasp half of it. It was hot, hard, dark and with a succulent skin that covered the glans.
I was salivated just by seeing it, I bent down, I prepared the mouth with a lot of saliva and I opened it wide, inserting his cock gently and sweetly. What a treat! How good it felt! I was devouring down inch by inch, @lemalexx grabbed my head and used me as a cheap whore, as if my mouth were a simple bottomless hole. With his cock stuck in my mouth I could enjoy his vice face while my lips where touching his abdomen. I kept sucking it until he pu! lled me up on my feet and lied me on my tummy in the bed. He spat on the little hole and in one fell swoop he introduced that beastly cock… it hurt bad but well I enjoyed it while he rode me over and over again. I was moaning louder and asking for more!
Trans Julia Masakowa 4on1 Toys, Balls Deep Anal, DAP, Gapes and Cum in Mouth BTG043. Brazilian T-Girls, Nataly Souza 4on1 Balls Deep Anal, DAP, Pee Drink, Big Gapes and Cum in Mouth BTG045. Silvia Soprano fucked Pissed again by 6 boys with Balls Deep Anal, DP, Gapes and Swallow BTG049. Trans fucker! Natalie Mars 5on1 Balls Deep Anal, DAP, Gapes and Swallow BTG049. Brazilian T-Girl goes wet, Nataly Souza 4on1 Balls Deep Anal, DAP, Gapes, Creampie Swallow, Cum in Mouth BTG044.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7948kbps
Audio: 124kbps





File size: 1.7 GB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Liara Soni Paizuri

Release Year: 2020 Genres: 3D , All sex Video language: English Blue big boobs girl Liara, tits job and ass job, 3d pov sex scen...